Privacy Compliance CertificationSentinel has SOC-2 certification.
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Sentinel may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Job Title
Use of your Personal InformationSentinel collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested. Sentinel may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Sentinel and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third PartiesSentinel does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Sentinel may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Sentinel, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Sentinel may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Sentinel or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Sentinel; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Sentinel, or the public.
Automatically Collected InformationInformation about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Sentinel. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Sentinel website.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Sentinel services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal InformationSentinel secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Sentinel uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
Right to DeletionSubject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under ThirteenSentinel does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
E-mail CommunicationsFrom time to time, Sentinel may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general ommunication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Sentinel or click on a link therein. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Sentinel, you may opt out of such communications by “click here to unsubscribe”.
External Data Storage SitesWe may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Contact InformationSentinel welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Sentinel has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Sentinel at:
Sentinel Information Systems Inc. 4960 SW 72 Ave Miami, Florida 33155
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 888-600-4142Effective as of January 01, 2023